Tuesday 13 September 2011

there's a guy...

there's this guy.
he calls me beautiful everyday.
when i think of other guys he get's jealous.
when i worry more about what my friends think he hates it.
he doesn't doubt the good i can do.
he still loves me when i hurt him.
i never have to start the conversation coz he's always eager to talk to me.
when i ignore him he waits for me.
he's never lied to me.
he's never denied me.
he always listens to me even when i'm being ridiculous.
he laughs at my stupid jokes.
he tells me to be quiet when i've said enough.
he loves me even when i say too much.
he always keeps his promises.
he never chooses someone else over me.
he wants to see me live up to my full potential.
he intercedes for me.
he tells me the truth, even when i don't want to hear it.
he knows exactly what to say to make me laugh.
he knows exactly what to say to stop my tears.
he's a gentleman.
he knows exactly what to do to stop my doubts.
even when i'm angry at him, he still throws all his love on me.
he promised me he'd never leave me.
he trusts me.
he loves me so much that not only would he lay his life down for me, but he did.
he has never broken my heart, but loves those who do.
he knows all of my secrets.
he knows everything i've done.
he holds me tight when i'm falling apart.
he sings to me everyday.
he made the sun shine for me today.
he reminds me of his promises when he throws up a rainbow.
he's my best friend in the whole world.

so i won't worry about tomorrow because i'm trusting in him. my heart is his.

No comments:

Post a Comment