Wednesday 16 March 2011

the boy who lived.

casually watching harry potter. it is a classic and i'll be rather heartbroken when it all ends.


today i've been challenged by the concept of truth and lies. 
who do you trust when two people are telling you opposite things?


i guess it's not my place to not trust either person in that situation.


i just don't understand why you would lie?






we all lie, we all say little white lies and sometimes we can believe that they are for the best of other people, sometimes we just do it because we forget to tell the truth almost. but i don't understand why someone would blatently lie, why can't we just be honest?


I love you.
I like you.
I have a crush on you.
Yeah those jeans do make you look fat.
I did eat the last piece.


Harry Potter knows where it's at, he's honest, he likes doing the write thing, goes around (spoiler alert) killing dark lords. he's great. we all love harry. we all loved harry before we loved twilights. we all loved harry before all our movies were about sex. we love harry, let's face it.


I do however love Thursdays, I get to go and mentor this little girl Gemma.
We have a Get to Know Me sort book that we work through. Today we wrote about our things that are most important and she wrote: Sheri is. (Me... yes people, the kids call me Sheri!)


Great day. Great God. Great Friends. Great lies? Great fear.


Let's see where He leads me

No comments:

Post a Comment