Thursday 24 March 2011

mumford and sons. untitled.

such wonderful men.
I came homeLike a stoneAnd I fell heavy into your armsThese days of dustwhich we've knownwill blow away with this new sunAnd I'll kneel down, wait for nowAnd I'll kneel down, wait for nowSo break my stepAnd relentWell you forgaveAnd I won't forgetKnow what we've seenAnd him with lessKnow in some wayShake the excessAnd I'll kneel down, wait for nowAnd I'll kneel down, know my groundNow I'll be bold, as well as strongAnd use my head alongside my heartSo take my fleshAnd fix my eyesAnd tear the night free from the liesAnd I'll kneel down, wait for nowAnd I'll kneel down, know my groundI'll kneel down, wait for nowRaise my handsPaint my spirit goldBow my headKeep my heart slowRaise my handsPaint my spirit goldBow my headKeep my heart slow
sometimes you find the perfect song for your day. this is mine for this day.

money, money, money.

One day. I will get married and wear a pretty dress. The guy who I get to marry will wear suspenders and a skinny tie. And I will eat steak. And Cake. Then I shall go to HARRY POTTER LAND for my honeymoon. Sounds like a fair decent time to me.


Let's see where He leads me


No comments:

Post a Comment