Saturday 26 March 2011

tercesa

theres the guy in it who is sort of edgy but sweet and the pretty typical blond girl likes him.
theres this guy who is cute and awkward and the tall sporty girl falls for him.
theres a guy who's older, a teacher in fact, but shh don't tell, the little ones in love.
the last of the girls broke up with her man to find herself, she found herself with another girl.


this morning the little girl at my church was there, i hadn't expected to run any kids program today but she came up to me and tugged on my sleeve and asked, 'When are we going to kids church?!' So i smiled and looked at mum, shrugged, and took my little friend off to our very special kids church room. she has a bible, brand new, first one, and she was very eager to read it, she was begging me to read her stories about Jesus.


scary true.
2000 Kia Rio, sounds good to me.

i have some truly amazing friends and i'm really blessed to have them in my life. i was at a party on saturday night and i had so much fun because i was surrounded by people that i can be an absolute spaz around and they don't care because they're all just as psycho. 

me and my buddy showing kingdom come how we praise our saviour. <3



it was not your fault but mine.
it was your heart on the line.
i really stuffed it up this time.
didnt i my dear? didn't i my dear?


Let's see where He leads me

No comments:

Post a Comment