Sunday 20 March 2011

melodramatic mondays.

ON MONDAYS I START SCHOOL AT 8:30 AND FINISH AT 10:45, IT'S PRETTY RAD. I'M REALLY STRUGGLING TO READ WHAT I'M WRITING IN A CALM VOICE, CAPS LOCK? CAPS LOCK MAKES MY INNER MONOLOGUE YELL!


So potentially I'm an absolute psycho, but when I'm home alone I seem to talk to myself a LOT and that's ok because who doesn't want to be a little crazy? At least I don't eat worms.


This weekend has been pretty intense. On Friday night we had an amazing guest speaker from Sydney who spoke to us and I got to witness some amazing young guys surrender to Christ and that was really exciting. That night God revealed to me his plan for my year next year and I'm about 99% sure I heard him correctly. 
Saturday I worked and I just got so exhausted from what I was doing at work, that night I had a party and got to hang with some of the coolest people on this earth.
Sunday, my amazing pastor, Sarah, spoke about breaking the spirit of Poverty, then at 6pm church we had another amazing speaker come and bring us the word. People were freed in the name of Jesus, people were released from fears and insecurities. Then at Fusion Brit preached for the first time! It was amazing! She talked about dying to ourself and dying to our sins and we wrote things down that we needed to get rid of and we cast them into the fire.


I'm really excited to watch God unleash his power and love on people. No matter what is happening in the world, God remains a Holy and Just God who releases love and frees people.


must be off. my food is burning in the oven. 


Let's see where He leads me

No comments:

Post a Comment