Tuesday 29 March 2011

tupperware.

so it's wednesday, man the weeks go quickly. it's time for me to once again say what it is i'm grateful for, since i am rarely feeling happy on a wednesday.

1. Chats with Andy, Miiranda, Kearns, Nate and David.
2. Amie and her ability to make boring classes funny.
3. The fact that I am free to talk about my faith in any place.
4. That I'm not scared of 2012, rather excited in fact.
5. That this term is almost finished.
6. My amazing beautiful mother.
7. My dad because his lame jokes make me laugh.
8. Kirralee , nuff said.
9. Text messages.
10. The fact that Jesus died for me so that I am not bound to the covenant made with Abraham but rather am bound to a new covenant that says that I am made holy by grace, I cannot earn it, I cannot do anything to take it away, I am sanctified by grace, by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Julian Smith.

get some jelly and some fish put 'em in a sandwhich. delish. delish.
just make sure you don't eat, a real jelly fish.

or you'll die!

so i'll probably come back to write more eventually but all i can think about right now is what i'm grateful for because if i don't do that i'll get into a baaaad mood and no one wants that. well, amie, who is right next to me, doesn't want that.

let's see where he takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment