Tuesday 29 March 2011

kirras twitching nose.

Age
What you earn
Weight
Biggest Fear
Details of past boyfriends and girlfriends
Password
ATM Pin
Most Embarrassing memory
Political Stance
Religious Views
Moral Perspectives
Family Dark Secrets
Details of Sensitive worked Situations

What is secret? What do we feel comfortable telling people?

We are meant to be discussing this in pairs in English but i instead put this on my blog... 
Maybe I'll just answer the ones and see what i AM ok with sharing...
Age: 17...
Earn: $12...
Weight: 49...
Biggest Fear: Bugs and Heights...
Details: I've had one boyfriend and he was lovely...
Password: Most people know it anyway :P
ATM Pin: I don't mind telling friends if they're doing it for me...
Political: Don't care...
Religion: I have a relationship with JESUS
Moral: Um, Love everyone?
Family Dark Secrets: To my knowledge we don't have any that are interesting...
Details of Sensitive Work Situations: Sensitive at AMF? LOL

kovu and kiara
there is something sort of beautiful about when two kids
love each other as best friends and they have no concept
of how beautiful they are together, then one day, they
realise that they are meant to be together.

they were best friends. they fell in love. she moved on.

2 comments:

  1. 500 days of Summer would have to be one of my most favourite movies ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this title was misleading. I wanted to hear more about Kirra's twitching nose.

    ReplyDelete