Wednesday 25 May 2011

the light.


Those who see God as angry
Do not see him rightly
if we do truly Christ is the saviour
Then we look upon a God of love
So when the devil gets in your face
telling you that you are unworthy
that you deserve hell and damnation
tell him this:
I deserve hell and damnation
what of it?
Because I know a man who made
Satisfaction on my behalf
His name is Jesus Christ, Son of God
where he is there I shall be also

The Chorus to my new song.
And he reaches his arms out wide
and he promises me now
that he loves me forever and always
as far as my arms can reach
it wasn’t the nails that held me there
it was my passion for you
my beautiful child
I love you, this much



i know i'm a lame as girl but the whole falling in love thing just sounds so cool. like walking on the beach holding hands. going on the ferras wheel together. praying together. loooove. ya know? haha lamest person ever, but that'a alright, i'm good with lame. i just think that the whole concept of falling in love is pretty cool.


1. EIGHTEEN IN 19 DAYS.
2. PARTY IN 16 DAYS.


one of those nice little things.


and this is what true love is! in animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment