Monday 23 May 2011

my daily happenings.



my mum. Judith susan shaw. My best friend in the entire world. She understands how I’m feeling without me having to explain it. She’s really cool, my mum. There’s this one thing that we always have issues with though. She walks into my room and sees mess. I walk into my room and see my bed, some clothes… just my stuff chilling around my room, there’s no mess. She’s crazy. I don’t know if maybe it’s because I am blind in one eye, or because I’m not a mum, but even in the lounge room, she’ll say ‘we have to vacuum the floor!’ I look at the floor for a minute, trying to understand where this mess is that she wants vacuumed. ‘looks alright to me.’ I’ll say. Mum will just roll her eyes and hmph and hah at me. ‘the floor is so dirty! It’s disgusting!’ I don’t see it. Not at all, my mum is simply crazy. But that’s okay, because I love her anyway. Despite her being one of those crazy, can see dirty things, when they aren’t there, kinda people.

Today is my friend Kirra’s birthday. I’m actually with her right now. She’s really cool. Funny story. Me and kirra weren’t friends at all really throughout our first few years of high school but we went through really similar stuff. Rocking up to high school without any already made friends. Going through high school struggeling with friendship groups and all of those fun little things. Then we were both in CNS which was the most fun ever class in the world. We were sitting on some tables against a wall in the S block one day in this class and we were talking. I had said about how much I struggled to let myself feel loved by my friends. How I felt like I couldn’t trust any of my friends because my experience of friends is that they’ll only betray that trust. Kirra felt the same about herself. We realised that in the last few years we had gone through similar things and it was ridiculous that we weren’t friends before. Since then we’ve been friends! YES! She’s one of the funniest most fun ever people and I love hanging out with her. We have English together and we pretty much just laugh the entire time. She is such a blessing on my life and I thank God for her all the time.
happy birthday kirralee!

So something that I’m absolutely loving is How I Met Your Mother, it’s pretty rad. I love it. It’s funny. It’s… okay, it’s not that clean I won’t lie. But it’s funny. And it makes you just love the scummy boys that go around teasing girls and stuff. But oh he’s so cute and we love him. Rhahaha.

What else do we love kids? We love… Julian Smith!

1.       Kirra is the best
2.       Miiranda is pretty cool
3.       Elsie is the gayest person alive
4.       Hanging with Josh and Sam on Sunday was fun
5.       Mel Hallett is the coolest cousin going around.
6.       Being a bridesmaid is really fun
7.       We’ve got our flowers picked for our wedding
8.       I am going for my P’s soon!
9.       I turn eighteen in not very long
10.   I have my eighteenth birthday party soon
11.   My mum is making me chocolate ripple cake for my birthday
12.   Elsie currie is making me a birthday cake too
13.   Hanging with elsie on Friday is going to be rad.
14.   Kirra is the best.
15.   Oh I said that already
16.   Aw, well. Kirra is the best
17.   I love Kirra
18.   Did I mention Kirra?
19.   Oh look! Kirra’s name is in my blog!
20.   So many times, KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA.

KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA KIRRA

No comments:

Post a Comment