Monday 23 May 2011

seminar2.

first of all. i spent my evening baking for my beautiful friend Kirra. I took everything out of the oven, checked that it was all cooked. It was perfect. I went back to them just then to see if they were cool enough to ice. They had all sunk. I don't understand. I don't understand. I don't understand!


okay. meltdown over.


i'm a massively broken person. come from a 'broken' home. have had broken friendships, broken relationships, broken arms. i'm a broken person. i've allowed myself to be in the situation where i give people permission to break me. it's a teenager thing i believe. but i'm so far from perfect. none of this is self loathing, it's honest. i allow people to dictate how i feel and what i think of myself. i'm a broken, broken, broken person.
there's this dude in the bible, named paul he was pretty broken. he was aware of his inequeties and knew about how totally screwed up he was most of the time. he did however give this wonderful revolation.

"i will boast in my weakness, because when i'm week you are strong. in my weakness your power is made perfect."

so even though i am so ridiculously messed up. so so broken and hurt. i'm actually pretty okay. more than okay. because i have a GOD who loves me and who is strong when i am weak. and who loves me so much that his love for me held him onto a cross, to die for me, so that because he was broken but is fully restored, i too can be restored by him and through him.


1. my party is in 18 days.
2. i turn 18 in 22 days.
3. term 2 ends in 38 days.
4. tcac is in 47 days.
5. 55 days until the VCE formal.

so. elsie currie hates me today. because i woke her up 'in the middle of the night' by a text. now by 'middle of the night' that actually translates into 11:30. poor little currie.

SEVENTY FOUR DAYS UNTIL BEC AND MICHAEL GET MARRIED!


No comments:

Post a Comment