Monday 23 May 2011

what a day.

so i got a call from my mum at lunch time today telling me that my uncle was missing. that didn't make me feel so happy! i started crying, my friends came and gave me love and some of them prayed for me while i stood there in tears. then mum picked me up and just as she got to school she got a message from my grandma saying that after a bunch of not very happy hours my uncle was found. very good news. very naughty uncle!

anyway.


i have love for the love language test. i've done it a million times and i recommend everybody does it. it's purpose is to put a name to the way in which you feel most loved from others and then the way that you  feel best in sharing love.
my love language is: receiving gifts 


lucky my birthday is coming.

city and colour. forgive me.

 pixie lott. broken arrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment